© Press Association 2015
Clegg warning on new Tory coalition
Nick Clegg has issued a warning that he is not prepared to tear the Liberal Democrats apart in order to enter into a second coalition with the Conservatives.
- RAF Chinook on Nepal mercy mission
- Blaze mansion 'essentially a shell'
- Emotional reunion for Nepal Britons
- Poll puts PM ahead after TV test
- Brand backs Miliband on 'elites'
- PM puts trust at centre of campaign
- Speculation mounts over palace swim
- Miliband renews his plea to voters
- Quake death toll 'could hit 10,000'
- Cameron issues warning on recovery
- Labour focuses on first-time buyers
- Gurkhas to join quake relief effort
- 'Pumped up' PM ready for poll fight
- Foggy and Hammond at charity rally
- Britons helped after Nepal quake
- 37,000 help make marathon history
- Economic recovery matters most - PM
- Brain fade behind own goal, PM says
- Dawn service remembers Anzac heroes
- Prince in tribute to Gallipoli dead
- PM: SNP wants to wreck government
- Customers try first Apple Watches
- Hatton Garden raid reward offered
- Footballer on child sex charges
- Borrowing figures boost for Osborne
- PM hails efforts on migrant crisis
- SNP 'to prop up Labour minority'
- McCartney tops millionaires list
- New searches after Claudia arrests
- Critics hail Marvel-lous Avengers