TV chef opens new £24m food court
12.45pm Friday 23rd October 2009
TV chef James Martin served up a treat for fans when he opened Merry Hill's new £24m food court.
- Tory leader pledges help to businesses
- Lemonade Live!
- Musik trailer
- Weak 13 video
- See Miccoli's new video
- School celebrates exam successes
- Dancing gran stops off at The News
- Ned's belt out historic hits at Shepherd's Bush
- Steve Lamacq talks about his love of Ned's
- RAF rescue mountain-stranded Kingswinford woman
- First glimpse of new college campus
- Fun in the snow, click to watch video.
- Rhondda at The Base
- Ned's Atomic Dustbin Interview
- Movie star joins MP to beat domestic violence
- Signify live at The Base
- Monica the Explosion at The Base