Take a look at our Xtra section which brings you a wide range of feature articles every week.
This week's features include:
• GADGET: Six of the best gadgets and gizmos on a theme. This week: Six of the best for the new school term.
• BEAUTY: Feeling sun frazzled? We reveal the top 10 products for your recovery routine.
And, as summer's almost drawing to a close, we look at the hottest looks rocked on and off stage at V Festival.
• MUSIC: Multi-million selling Canadian singer Alanis Morissette has been away for a few years, having a baby. Now she's back with a new record, Havoc And Bright Lights, released on Tuesday, August
28. She tells Andy Welch about juggling being a first-time mum and recording an album, and how having a child hasn't softened her.
- CELEBRITY: The biggest action heroes in the world converge once more for The Expendables 2. Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Jason Statham and Dolph Lundgren reveal all about
working together and why they don't need superhero outfits to impress.
Click here for Xtra features.