Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting BA NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
RT: Olympic Fatigue
Maybe RT needs a flag and some face paint and then the Olympic crazy 'can't wait' feeling will return, but really, isn't there only a certain amount of looking forward to something you can have?
RT knows that as the torch will be coming through Kidderminster, there should be added excitement, but that's already been used up counting down from 2000 days to 1000 days. Is anyone else feeling this way?
If RT was an insane 100m sprinter maybe it would be different, but the only real memories of sport are those of being punched in the face my a mammoth goal keeper in year seven.
So are you excited? If so how can RT get some of this excitement?
In this section
- John O'Groats to Land's End - The story so far
- Kids as a second language
- SPAMALOT - THEATRE REVIEW
- SCAMS.....how to spot them!
- The Neon Trend
- DERREN BROWN: INFAMOUS - UK Tour Review
- Do you compete with your spouse or significant other?
- 9 TO 5 THE MUSICAL - Theatre Review
- CITIZENS ADVICE....still open and still serving the people of Bewdley!