Droitwich flat fire

First published in News

A MAN was taken to hospital with burns to his hands after a fire in a Droitwich Spa flat.

Firefighters were called to the blaze in a bedroom of a first floor flat in Thatchers Green at 4.34am this morning.

A man suffering from smoke inhalation and slight burns to his hands was taken to hospital by ambulance.

The man's cat died in the incident.

The firefighters extinguished the blaze and left the area at around 6.15am.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree