Property is a two bedroom end terraced, MAKE ME AN OFFER WEEK. Which in brief comprises of, entrance hallway, dining room and lounge, kitchen, down stairs bathroom and two bedrooms to the first floor.
Property is a two bedroom end terraced, which offers good sized accommodation, ideal for the first time buyer. Which in brief comprises of, entrance hallway, dining room and lounge, kitchen, down stairs bathroom and two bedrooms to the first floor. Property also benefits from having low maintenance rear garden, gas central heating and double glazing.
Property is accessed by a front entrance doorway, which leads into the
Has hallway through to the
Dining Room 11' 2" x 9' ( 3.40m x 2.74m )
Has double glazed window to the front, laminate flooring and gas central heating radiator. Also off the hallway there is a door way through to the
Lounge 13' 1" x 11' 2" ( 3.99m x 3.40m )
Has double glazed window to the rear, gas central heating radiator, television aerial point and understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 8' 9" Max ( 3.23m x 2.67m Max )
The walls are not parallel. Has a mixture of fitted wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and inset stainless steel one and a half bower sink drainer. Gas hob with electric oven below, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and tiling to the walls. This then has a doorway through to the
Has double glazed window to the rear, bath with shower over, low level W.C, wash hand basin, tiling to the walls, and gas central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Door through to
Bedroom One 13' Max x 11' 3" Max ( 3.96m Max x 3.43m Max )
Has double glazed window to the rear, gas central heating radiator, cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 16' 4" Max ( 3.43m x 4.98m Max )
Has double glazed window to the front and gas central heating radiator.
To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance rear garden, laid mainly to patio paving slabs. Has side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.