A very well maintained and presented two bedroom top floor apartment located on Southcrest Gardens, Southcrest.
A very well maintained and presented Two bedroom top floor apartment located on Southcrest Gardens, Southcrest.
In brief the property offers communal parking, secure communal access, an entrance hallway, a fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, lounge, family bathroom and Two bedrooms both having built in storage cupboards.
The property also benefits from central heating and double glazing (both where specified) and a balcony terrace which over looks the gardens.
The property is located centrally for local amenities, shops and children's schools.
Tiled effect flooring, double panelled radiator, storage cupboard and door to:
A fitted kitchen with wall, drawer and base units with roll edge granite effect work surfaces over and tiling to the splash back areas. An inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with a hot and cold mixer tap over and space and plumbing available for a fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer. A fitted electric oven and gas hob and a fitted boiler to the wall. A double glazed window provides a view to the side aspect and a double panelled radiator is fitted to the wall. The floor is of a tiled effect.
Lounge 15' 3" x 12' to door recess ( 4.65m x 3.66m to door recess )
A double panelled radiator, double glazed windows to the front and side aspects and a double glazed door opening onto the balcony terrace.
Master Bedroom 9' 6" x 10' 7" ( 2.90m x 3.23m )
A double panelled radiator, a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 6' 7" x 10' 11" ( 2.01m x 3.33m )
A single central heating radiator, a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a built in storage cupboard.
With tiled effect flooring, a fitted suite comprising of a low level flush w.c, a fitted pedestal sink and a fitted panelled bath with a shower attachment over. Tilling to all splash back areas, a fitted extractor fan and a single central heating radiator fitted to the wall.
Located in a separate block and having an up and over door.
Communal grounds that are maintained by the residents.
The flat is leasehold and we are currently awaiting verification of the current length remaining.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.