A superbly presented Ground Floor apartment with open views to the rear and offers Communal Entrance Hall, Intercom Telephone Entry system, Reception Hall, L-Shaped Lounge, Fitted Kitchen with integrated appliances, Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room, Bedroom Two and Bathroom. EPC RATING C
A modern superbly presented purpose built Ground Floor Apartment with open views at the rear which offers : Communal Entrance Hall with Intercom Telephone Entry System, private door to Reception Hall with Storage Cupboard and Airing Cupboard, L-shaped Lounge, fitted Kitchen with ranges of base cupboards and drawers, integrated washing machine, dishwasher, oven, hob, cooker hood and free standing Fridge/Freezer, Master Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and En-Suite Shower Room, Bedroom Two and Bathroom. Allocated parking and additional visitor parking spaces.
Newlands Close, Hagley
Communal Entrance Hall
The property is approached through a communal entrance door with intercom telephone entry system and the apartment is approached through its own private door on the Ground Floor.
Having ceiling light connection, electric wall heater, power point, wall mounted entry telephone, consumer unit, doors to Airing Cupboard housing the hot water tank and Storage Cupboard. Doors to :
Lounge 13' 4" max x 15' 5" max ( 4.06m max x 4.70m max )
Having two rear facing double glazed windows, coved cornice, two ceiling light connections, power points, TV/FM aerial connection point, two telephone points and wall mounted stainless steel pebble flame effect electric fire.
Fitted Kitchen 8' 8" x 8' 2" ( 2.64m x 2.49m )
Having front facing double glazed window, fitted base cupboards and drawers, "Zanussi" washer/dryer, "smeg" stainless steel electric oven, "smeg" stainless steel slim line dishwasher, roll edge work top surfaces over, inset four ring hob with stainless steel cooker hood over, inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, free standing tall "Beko" fridge/freezer, splash back tiling, matching wall cupboards, ceiling light connection, power points and wall mounted electric heater.
Master Bedroom 9' 7" x 9' 3" to front of robes plus walk in ( 2.92m x 2.82m to front of robes plus walk in )
Having rear facing double glazed window, ceiling light connection, power points, telephone point, electric wall heater, built in wardrobes with hanging rail and shelf, TV/FM aerial connection point. Door to :
En-Suite Shower Room
Having walk in fully tiled shower cubicle, low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with splash back tiling, heated towel rail, ceiling light connection, shaver socket, extractor fan and ceramic tiled floor.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 5' 8" plus walk in recess ( 3.10m x 1.73m plus walk in recess )
Having front facing double glazed window, ceiling light connection, power points and electric wall heater.
Having panelled bath with splash back tiling, pedestal wash hand basin with splash back tiling, low level W.C., ceiling light connection, extractor fan, heated towel rail, shaver socket and ceramic tiled floor.
The property is Leasehold with a 125 year lease from 2005 and the current Ground Rent is £100 per half year.
Covering General Repairs and renewals to communal areas, cleaning of common areas and apartment windows outside, windows to common parts, Entry/Fire Alarm contracts, Buildings and Public Liability Insurance, Terrorism, Auditing, Parking Cleaning.
Service Charge to be advised
Allocated parking space and additional visitor parking spaces.
From Shipways office in Hagley turn right along Worcester Road and at the traffic lights turn left onto Kidderminster Road and proceed to the top island. Continue straight on and immediately after the pedestrian lights turn left into the complex and turn right into the car park and the Apartment will be found in the block to the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.