A Two Bedroomed First Floor Apartment With Lift and Security Access Situated in the Residential Area of Northwick to the North of the City of Worcester Having Access to Local Amenities, Worcester City Centre and Junctions 6 & 7 of the M5 Motorway.
** NO CHAIN **
A two bedroomed FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT Situated Within Barbourne Works Having LIFT ACCESS and ALLOCATED OFF ROAD PARKING.
The property comprises communal and private reception halls, open plan sitting room/dining room/fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom.
The property benefits from double glazing, heating and off road parking.
Security entrance, glazed double doors leading to an impressive communal area with lift and stairs.
Front door leading to private reception hall.
Private Reception Hall
Recessed spot lights, smoke detector, security entrance phone, wall mounted electric panel heater, full length storage cupboard with ceiling light, cupboard housing hot water cylinder, doors to bedrooms, bathroom and open plan sitting room/dining room/fitted kitchen.
Open Plan Area 18' 3" into recess x 11' 8" ( 5.56m into recess x 3.56m )
Side facing double glazed window, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with cupboard below, one corner and one single floor mounted units, range of eye level units. Four ring Diplomat electric hob with stainless steel cooker hood over and Diplomat oven below, recessed spot lights, wall mounted electric panel heater, part ceramic tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring.
Sitting / Dining Room Area
Side facing double glazed full length window, wall mounted electric panel heater, ceiling light, TV aerial point, telephone point.
Master Bedroom 13' 3" x 9' 10" ( 4.04m x 3.00m )
Two full length double glazed windows, pendent ceiling light, wall mounted electric panel heater, TV aerial point, telephone point.
Bedroom 2 12' x 7' 2" ( 3.66m x 2.18m )
Full length double glazed window, pendent ceiling light, wall mounted electric panel heater, full length fitted wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving, TV aerial point.
Side facing UPVC double glazed window, panel bath with shower and shower screen over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, shaver socket, recessed spot lights, extractor, chrome heated towel rail, part ceramic tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring.
The property is set within gated access with communal gardens and off road parking.
All mains services are connected to the property with the exception of mains gas supply.
From Worcester City centre proceed in a northerly direction through Foregate Street, The Tything and Barbourne bearing left onto Ombersley Road, continue along Ombersley Road for some distance bearing left into Northwick Road, after a short distance turn left into Northwick Avenue where the property will be located on the right hand side as indicated by the agents "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.