"Workers exposed to electromagnetic fields in their jobs could be at risk of developing motor neurone disease," the Daily Mail reports. A Dutch study found a link between occupational exposure to low-frequency magnetic fields and increased…
- Brain implants allow paralysed man to feed himself
- Can playing Tetris help prevent PTSD?
- Breastfeeding 'doesn't boost children's intelligence'
Buy & Sell
Immaculate G Plan Wall Unit in Teak Drop down drinks cabinet mirrored backed. One drawer part sectioned and lined for cutlery.
- Antiques and collectables (4)
- Art and crafts (9)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (6)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (22)
- Furniture and furnishings (22)
- Gardening and Outdoors (26)
- Household and DIY (42)
- Miscellaneous (23)
- Outdoor pursuits (19)
- Pets (6)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (9)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (4)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.