Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting BA NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
'Should you be taking vitamin B to protect against Alzheimer's?,' asks the Daily Mail. Its question is prompted by new research into whether a daily dose of vitamin B could reduce the loss of brain tissue in people with mild cognitive impairment…
- How to help your child if they are being bullied
- Sharing a bed with your baby ups risk of cot death
- Job stress may raise our 'bad cholesterol' levels
- Vitamin D may help treat severe asthma
- Preparing to breastfeed
We can all remember the picnics in our childhood: some in glorious sunshine where the day seemed to go on forever and others that were rained off, ending with the family eating in a steamed up car.
Buy & Sell
Black leather slip on buckled mens shoes size 10 Black mens leather slip on shoes with buckle (River Island) VGC size 10.
- Antiques and collectables (24)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (79)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (31)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (159)
- Clothing (49)
- Furniture and furnishings (102)
- Gardening and Outdoors (56)
- Household and DIY (88)
- Miscellaneous (86)
- Outdoor pursuits (75)
- Pets (23)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (34)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.