Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting BA NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
“Elderly who lose interest in pastimes could be at risk of Alzheimer's,” reports The Daily Telegraph, with other papers reporting similar headlines.
- NICE highlights how hand washing can save lives
- PET scans may improve brain injury diagnosis
- Cannabis linked to brain differences in the young
- Benefits over Easter
- Toddler tantrums
Buy & Sell
Purple vase Purple Glass vase
- Antiques and collectables (18)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (36)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (20)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (96)
- Clothing (38)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (26)
- Furniture and furnishings (85)
- Gardening and Outdoors (29)
- Household and DIY (45)
- Miscellaneous (73)
- Outdoor pursuits (36)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (30)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.