"Children are more likely to use cannabis if their mother smoked while pregnant," the Mail Online reports. New research suggests smoking in pregnancy could affect the genes of the child, increasing their risk of substance abuse in later life…
- Moderate exercise 'better for sperm' than high intensity exercise
- Grooming pubic hair linked to increased STI risk
- Handful of nuts 'cuts heart disease and cancer' risk
- Ideas for boxing day
- reward charts
Buy & Sell
4 wheel shopping trolley shop a seat shopping trolley shop a seat as new condition.has 4 wheels adjustable handle used once trolley with seat combined can hold frozen foodstuff
- Art and crafts (16)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (7)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (12)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (65)
- Furniture and furnishings (40)
- Gardening and Outdoors (21)
- Household and DIY (56)
- Miscellaneous (40)
- Outdoor pursuits (15)
- Pets (8)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (13)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (9)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.