Today, the Mail Online says: "The GI diet debunked: Glycaemic index is irrelevant for most healthy people", explaining how "it doesn't matter if you eat white or wholewheat bread". This overgeneralised and misleading headline followed...
- Ibuprofen unlikely to extend life
- New cinema for Christmas
- 'Electromagnetic smog' unlikely to harm humans
- Festive film and TV Guide
- Fathers-to-be experience hormone changes
- Donate to kids company
See more: Print off our filled-in meal planner for Christmas week to make it easy choosing what to cook
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (10)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (17)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (11)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (100)
- Clothing (22)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (34)
- Furniture and furnishings (46)
- Household and DIY (18)
- Miscellaneous (51)
- Outdoor pursuits (12)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (12)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (12)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.